Thank you for your interest in joining Avonreach Academy Trust.
We currently do not have any vacancies.
Information about working for our Trust
Disability Confident Committed
We are proud to share that that we have been recognised as a Disability Confident Committed organisation.
At Avonreach Academy Trust, we value the incredible contribution and talent that people with disabilities can and do bring to our workplace. Being awarded Disability Confident Committed status is part of our ongoing commitment to fostering an inclusive workplace where everyone can thrive.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to:
- ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- communicating and promoting vacancies
- offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job
- anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people